Sunday 7 October 2007

Shopping!!

Ok, i couldn't get online last night to write 'bout yesterday....so i'll do it today instead!

Saturday

Yay! It's finally the weekend! Went shopping today in Cheltenham....quite a long way to go!! First went to TK Maxx, then to Primark! Woo! Bought quite a lot, and am probably not going to get anything else until xmas (or my b'day! hint hint).

So am v. skint now.

My rabbit (Robbie - nothing to do with the singer!) is ill. Well, i think he must be. Normally, he's hyper and jumping around everywhere. But today, he was just sat in a corner and didn't eat or anything!!! He's only about 2....

It's Eoin's b'day today and he's 3!! (i babysit him). Went over to his house with a present and a card, wich he adores as its got crayons so you can colour it in! (i liked it too). Only meant to drop off the present and then leave, but ended up staying for over an hour! Don't think the parents were happy, as I got him and his brother really hyped up just before bed!
Came back home and tried on all my new outfits! woo! I heart shopping!

Sunday

Today was pretty boring. I started off by sorting out my outfits for the week (im on work experience this week)! Then had to go and clean Robbie out. We're taking him to the vets tomorrow. Took him out of his hutch and put him on the grass, and he didn't move. Normally he sprints off, and it takes hours to catch him....

Lunched then. Yummy! Roast Dinner (one of my favourites!!). So now i'm meant to be doing my homework. Yes. Ok. Of course I will. It's not like I've got anything better to do.

Had better go before the parents see...

Luv ys all!!

1 comment:

hattz said...

so all in all a good weekend????? Sadly, there is no mention of DT so it can't have been all that great!
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU AND ROSIE HAVE LEFT ME ALONE ON THE BUS!! Stuff work experience- i'm more important.
your disgruntled pally
hxxxx