Sunday 14 October 2007

Days Four and Five....

Ok, so both days I completely forgot to log on!! Never mind! Basically on Thursday I was in Year Four helping in the nature garden clearing dead stuff, which is where Mrs (cough), a teacher from my school, found me when she came to check that I was ok. What an impression to make!

By the way....nobody fell in the pond. Just so you know.

And Guess WHAT?? We had a class discussion about Blue Peter Badges!!! How cool!! One of the girls has won one, and we even talked about gold ones!!! AHH!!

Then on Friday I went into Year Four again and helped with Music and PE. How funsome! I meaan come on. NONE OF THE KIDS WERE PAYING THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF ATTENTION!! So there I was, galavanting around like a loony doing these movements that they were meant to do in PE, and they were just laughing at me!!!
grrr!

Anyways...I later went to the fair with RF and had a brill time!

That's my week!! haha hah!

No comments: