Tuesday 9 October 2007

Day Two...

So.... Day Two of Work Experience!

Today I had to control a whole class of hyper 10 year olds ON. MY. OWN!!
(For anyone who has not tried this....its v. difficult.) There were no adults in the room, and I had to try to sound like I knew what I was doing. Yeah. Right.

I also had fun with the photocopier in the Staff Room. I was asked to split a image into six and enlarge each bit!!! AHHHHH!!! I spent half an hour pressing buttons and getting bleeps in return (from the machine, I wasn't swearing! There were teachers in the next room!).

I was soaked until about lunchtime (as it had been pouring - actually i prefer the word 'hammering', it describes it better - hammering down outside when I arrived), and I had fish fingers and chips. It took me way back to when I was about 5, eating fish fingers and thinking them vile even then!

Well. I was with Year 5 today (as you've probably guessed already) and tomorrow am with Year 6 (shiver!) Have got to go now, so bye!

xx

1 comment:

hattz said...

I love being hyper... we had toxic waste sweets on the bus today, you know the really sour ones that make you think that you're dying? It was fun. WHERE WERE YOU???? Btw, is your bunny OK? I'm not gonna see you for another 2 and a half weeks you know! (long story).

hxxx (dt fan)