Monday 8 October 2007

Day One...


Today was Day One of Work Experience. Went into Year Three today, and was almost immediately surrounded by little girls around my legs and wanting to hold my hand!! Ahhh!! There's a little deaf girl in that class so the class is wired up to a sound system and the teacher has a microphone and headset.....very loud when i first walked in! I thought I was being shot at!!!


Anyway...had school dinners again for the first time in YEARS! (our school has rubbish food so I dont count it as school dinners). VERY weird experience sitting at tables and chairs which are far too small for me!



For people who are wondering, I am an avid supporter of The Chronicles of Narnia! I abs adore it, and I feel like I actually belong there....it seems so much more civillised than our world!


I took a quiz and was glad to find that I register as having the same sort of personality as Prince/King Caspian (depending on which book you read). He is my totally favourite character, and my favourite book of all time has to be 'Voyage of the Dawn Treader'. It's just sooo good!!!!


Will be back 2moz guys so cho!

1 comment:

hattz said...

sounds like a good day... elfin furniture, fairy food... you could be in goblinland!! (my imaginary world where I am princess elf). ho hum. i miss my pals on the bus. take me with you tomorrow. sounds better than school.
hxxxx
p.s how's robbie the rabbit?????