Wednesday 10 October 2007

Day Three...

And today, children, we shall be learning about my day. Today I was in Year Six, and mostly observed the lessons (and learned some things that I had forgotten that I had been taught - for instance, what a pronoun is...). All in all, a normal day.

Now for more interesting things: Today I went to Costas before and after work and had a hot chocolate each time. Afterwards I felt kinda sick. Still do. Kinda.

Item two....am VERY dissapointed to learn that I will not be able to talk to HS when I return to school after Work Experience, as she's going to France!!!

Another thing: DAVID TENNANT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A WEASEL ON SPEED!!!!! I am making this perfectly clear. HS, tell MS (your mum) that I do not agree with her statement.

I am still missing you, HS, and I vow to fill you in on everything that will have happened over the three weeks we have been apart (keep checking this blog!)

anyways, gotta go so byzee!!

A xx

2 comments:

hattz said...

thank goodness someone is clarifuing this vitally important point. do not panic. the traitor has been removed from circulation and will be forced to watch dr who outtake (v. hot) until she admits that she was wrong and that dt is fit. fitter. fittest.
that is all.
hxxxx

hattz said...

you will be livid when you next look at my blog... this time it's my dad, and his enitials are hs also. let the anger begin...
hxxx