Tuesday 16 October 2007

Assessments, coursework, outfits, cold sores, and Sting

Hello again!!

me here, just blogging on. So at the weekend I went to town looking for something to wear to my god daughter's christening on Sunday (it's in Ireland). I found zilch-nada/nothing/diddly-squat. So I had a look at home and found something there! woo! who needs shops?? (Meee!!!) Me and mum went and had a coffee in Costas (dad and brother were at the Rally Car Championships) I love that cafe!


Anyway... my parents went to Manchester today (tues) to go see a POLICE concert (the band not bobbies) but it was cancelled because Sting (lead singer for anyone who doesn't know) has a sore throat. aww diddums!

So me and my brother are both at our friends' houses (i'm with RF!!) and my parents are stuck in Manchester!! Stupid thing!

After school today, I stayed in the library to do some work in preparation for a maths assessment tomorrow. This will decide whether we will stay in the group that we're in, or whether we'll move up or down a group. Ours if FAR too big you see. We've got over 30 people in it. I was also doing some of my geography coursework (a draft of which is due in tomorrow!). There were these really annoying boys in there from on of the lower years, and they would NOT shut up!!

I was there because (as you know) I am staying at RF's tonight. There was a hungarian exchange a while back, and now they have come back to visit us. RF went on this trip, so now a hungarian girl is staying with her. She had to stay after school with all the other hungarians and the people who went on the trip to play a game or two of dodgeball. I stayed in the library.

When they had finished, it was pouring with rain, so we ran (squealing) to the car and scurried inside, checking our hair (unusually girly).Then spent from 5-8 doing hwk!! How do teachers intend us to have a social life if they pile this much work onto us?? And that was only 2 pieces!!! Ahhhh!!!!

Anyway, i'm exhausted now and my fingers are stiff from typing, so I'm going to shove RF over and go to sleep.

Night all!

axx


PS. I haven't forgotten to mention David Tennant hattz, he's here!! Algebra:
h+r = dt o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d

1 comment:

hattz said...

if ro has time to go to the fair with you (and probs eat candyfloss and other junk til she pukes) then she has time to blog. there will be no excuses. there will be no mercy. i am back from france.
yey,
hxxx