Saturday 15 December 2007

Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat.....

......I feel sorry for the goose. Whoever made it a tradition for goose and turkey to be eaten at christmas anyway? Baby jesus was born in a stable, yes, but I doubt that a chicken or a goose lived there or had a very important part in his birth that we are unfortunately unaware of!!!
Anyways.....

It was my birthday a while ago and i had a great time!!! I got some ghds, and (best of all) some tickets to go see Les Misérables in London on Saturday!!!!!!!!!! AhHHHHH! I'm very excited and can't wait!! Me and Hattz and Ro know practically ALL the songs by now!

In other news, we put up our Christmas tree on Sunday and I decorated it all myself! I am very proud and feeling rather Christmassy now!!

I'm re-getting stuck into the CHERUB series again. Man, Muchamore is GOOD!!!!! That makes twice he's lost me, twice he's regained my trust.......hrm....

lol gtg luvys

A xx

2 comments:

Adorkable said...

muchamore is an effing leg-end :)
and i laaav him lots

anyway i don't like goose tbh
i prefer turkey!
yayohyay!

hattz said...

we should be eating ox and ass rather than turkey.