Monday 26 November 2007

Recently

Soz, i've been rather busy. Twill be my Birthday on Saturday (yay!!!) and I had a party at the weekend! Went bowling with some maties and to a restaurant......and had a cake with embarrasing music (which SOME people were dancing to......rather cringy I hear you cry.........WELL yes it was.). RF gave me a Doctor Who calander (for 2008).

The play (Blue Remembered Hills) went well, even though I looked like I had tried to eat the stage makeup. I had a very black eye, and many 'bruises' on my mouth. I'm an abused child you see.

I REALLY WANT FRUIT PIPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

soz, rather random, but I really do.

I also have two different things in my head (not 'eyes' I hear you cry); Numero Un: Les Misérables songs, et Numero Deux: 'Walking in the Air' by Aled Jones. (ALED not alex)

Both songs are very good.

Anyways, gtg now!!!

c ya!!!

xxx A xxx

2 comments:

hattz said...

why was i not informed of this impending annaversaire? i could have bought you hot calum on a pony, or a panda called makayla.
hxxxx

hattz said...

happy birthday my darling
hxxxx