Friday 9 November 2007

Soup!

I absoloutely adore the soup song!!! its really catchy! me and Ro and Hattz were singing it all week (practically)!


today i played lacrosse with Ro and went a bit mad (started yelling at everyone and not caring whether i was cold or got mud up my tights or not) Not yelling in a scary kinda way, just yelling with excitement and shouting "Pass the b***** ball!!!" I think i scared RF a bit. whoops. IF I DID, THEN I'M VERY SORRY. TO EVERYONE WHO WAS FORCED TO ENDURE ME ON THAT PITCH. I feel that i was almost as bad as some of the boys. (sorry)


anyway....i also spent 4 hours doing drama today. i feel like im loosing my voice.

We're doing Blue Remembered Hills. I'm Donald. I have to die. Sniff. (sorry if that's spoilt it for anyone)


anyway, gotta go now!!

Axxxx

2 comments:

hattz said...

i love soup
orlando is ugly
please post again
or you are a bug...ly
i tried and failed to write a limerick
hxxxx

hattz said...

hey chick
hope u liked the fruit pips lolzz
do u know how ro's interview was?
when's yours???
hxxxxxxxxxx