Tuesday 6 November 2007

Unfortunately...

Heya guys!

Due to our incredibly exciting and hectic lifestyes, Jimbo, Rosie, Hattz and I have been unable to find time to access our blogs of late. I will persevere to find time to keep you all updated with our lives, but I'm afraid that I may fail occasionally.

As some of us (Rosie and I) have important exams coming up soon, I am sorry to say that we shall be concentrating on revision for a while. UNFORTUNATELY...that comes first in our incredibly busy lives.

I'm so scared. I KNOW i'm going to fail.

Oh well.

See you soon!!

A xx

PS. THE DOCTOR RULES!!

PPS. I am very sorry if I missunderstood your last post Hattz darling.
It was all a mistake. xx

1 comment:

hattz said...

oh well... maybe u could jst do 1 every week, like every saturday, or summit
hxxx