Sunday 16 December 2007

Flying VS. Invisibility

....I would have to say, flying wins hands down. That way you have the whole of the sky to explore to your heart's content and be able to get to your friend's house across the road without the risk of being run over by a speeding taxi!!

We put our christmas lights up outside today! Our road looks very festive tonight, at least 4 houses have lights outside. My next door neighbour has those bright blue LED lights which annoy me because they look rather cheap and tacky rather than golden and festive. hrrm.

I attempted to tidy my room today and didn't get very far.

It's cold outside and my hands were freezing even though I was wearing gloves!!

Me, Ro and Hattz are planning a giant rave on the bus on Friday, with cakes and all. And all the other idiots who are 2-faced and only notice us when we have food can shove off and find some-one more gullible!!!

Have everyone's xmas prezzies now!!

Am v. disappointed that D.T may be leaving Doctor Who!!! I am distraught (that's a better word)!!!!!!

Hattz is NOT going to be a happy bunny when she hears about this.....

Only 8 days until xmas!!

Gtg now as Top Gear is starting!! lol, luv ya all
xxxx

1 comment:

Adorkable said...

HMPH!
WE DON'T EVEN HAVE OUR BLIDDY XMAS TREE UP.
which i'm gutted about.
i will buy some cakes on thursday or possibly make some...yay rave :)

anyway bye.

laav you xxxx