Tuesday 18 December 2007

New Beginnings!!

Ohhh!!!! Hattz, Rosie and I have a new blog! It's a joint one and it is very cool!! It's http://aimzhattzrosie.blogspot.com!!!
Check it out!!!

Thanks for everyone who's voted on my poll! It's great of you! It's going to run up until New Years Eve (midnight, coincidentally) and I'm heading for at least 10 votes!! But please, no-one vote twice. Because that would be silly.

OMG it was sooooo funny!! In our Carol Concert rehearsal today, the choir was sat on the stage (Rosie and I are in the choir). Our year (well, about 11 of us girls) was sat at the back on a raised platform. It's basically a metal square with a board on top of it. I was sat right on the edge and my chair wasnt very safe. Anyway, all the chairs were linked together. Guess what happened?? Yep! My mate Gemma (have I spoken about her yet?) was getting exhausted and bored (2 hours of 'Oh Little Town of Bethlehem' can be a bit painful) and she sat down heavily. All the chairs were right at the back edge of this platform and she nudged hers over the edge. Next thing we knew, all 11 of us were all flipping over backwards with our legs in the air, screaming! Unfortunately, we were all wearing skirts too!!! Hattz saw the WHOLE thing (along with loadsa boys!!) !! I was doubled up with laughter and couldn't stop for about five minutes! I'm still chuckling now.. heh heh!

Now I REALLY can't wait till Xmas!!! ahhhhh!!!!
My brother got his report today, sucker!!!

Even though we've only got like 3 more days left at school, the teachers are still insisting on giving us homework! How sad!! Not fair....

Rosie, me, Evie and Annie (have I spoken about these 2? they're my little darlings!!) were speaking French and Spanish on the bus on the way home! Twas rather amusing!

I'm going to Les Misérables on Saturday! I can't wait!! I like exclamation marks!!! Wooo!!!!!!!

I'm rereading 'Last Term at Malory Towers' today! I hate that gobby Amanda cow! I'd send her to Coventry just for the way she's acting! God!
Darrell, you're too nice!

All the French talk has got me in the mood for 'un Croque Monsieur'! Au Revoir mon petits amis! A bientot!

A xx

4 comments:

Adorkable said...

lol it was SO FUNNY.

i'm still laughing!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hattz said...

god that made me laugh. i thought i would wet myself.
crimbo prezzies tomorrow.
look out. yes mate.
hxxxx

hattz said...

double post with knobs on no returns.
i love you very dearly.

hattz said...

if u don't post u r rectangular forever and a day.
ha