Saturday 19 January 2008

Yawn! Y so tired??

Ok, I know that we've had exams this week, but that's no excuse for the level of exhaustion that I'm feeling at this moment in time!! Our school was scheduled to have a disco on the 15th but unfortunately it wasnt even mentioned!
It's been at lot of people's birthday's recently, and I'm TOTALLY skint now!
I've been babysitting a lot recently and I am even more tired because of it!
I went into school today and (even though u may think me mad) I got a lot done.....I'm finishing off coursework!
I'm going to ireland nxt weekend coz its debz 18th and im dead excited!
RF is here now and looking a bit bored, so im signing out now!

l8rs aligators

A xx

P.S One of the little boys that I babysit for has a Doctor Who album and magazine and he gave me a sticker! Unfortunantely, DT is his fave 2 (but he's only 5 so no he's not gay) and he wanted to keep that one,. DAMN IT!
PPS. Hattz's bread YEASTerday was amazing!

1 comment:

hattz said...

hahaha YEAST! because it was bread!!
clearly we are the coolest people ever.
on the bus tomorrow? i am.
byee
hxxxx