Tuesday 29 January 2008

Wacky Warehouse Was Wicked!!

I don't know where that sentance come from, where it was going, or what its business was in my head, but nevertheless, due to the astonishing amount of effort that has been put into my English lately, I am able to identify the above statement as alliterative.


Oh dear.

And while we are on the point of school, I have had exams this month. Maybe not as many as RF, but still quite a few. I am also doing very many in the coming months. I have counted at LEAST 19 individual exams. I'm going to die. Or at least scream very VERY loudly and for a long time until someone gags me or slaps me.

Not that I'm looking forward to that moment.

I'm making a scrapbook of the next few months. This involves photographs being taken, and plenty of them. Thing is, most people don't seem to be very photogenic. Shame.

Gtg now,

A xx

2 comments:

hattz said...

i'll slap you, have no fear
YESSS i have finally made you post.
yes, i am taking the credit.
hxxxx

Aimee said...

how very dare you.

Well done!

I guess i'll see you tomorrow!

A xxx