Wednesday 27 February 2008

Today.....

Happy Birthday Rosie!! It's her b'day today and i thought i should let it be known throughout the land!!!

Today I had a rather stimulating discussion with Hattz and Rosie about the mystery of 'The Ugly Duckling'. I am SURE that the duckling turns into a swan and is prettier than all the others, yet Hattz is sure that the ugly duckling was raped by a pervert duck in slippers and a cardigan, before hanging himself.
Ah well.....they're quite alike.

I am very bored and tired, and its only Wednesday. I cant believe there's still 2 days 'till the weekend!

A xx

1 comment:

hattz said...

heehee

i remeber that discussion... good times.


and by the way...


YOU HAVE NOT POSTED FOR OVER A MONTH! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! FIX IT, AND SOOOOON, BECAUSE I'LL BE BAAAAAAACK



bye xxx